About Lighthouse Golf
Lighthouse Golf’s experience and collaborations represent some of the finest and most respected facilities in the southeast United States.
Arthur Jeffords, Principal
Arthur Jeffords, the Principal of Lighthouse Golf, was associated for more than 12 years with Charles Fraser and Sea Pines of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, where he served as Director of Golf for the resort’s four golf courses and Head Professional at Harbour Town Golf Links, site of the PGA Tour’s Heritage Classic. He was formerly General Manager for Wachesaw Plantation, the Myrtle Beach area’s first private golf community. The project featured a Tom Fazio designed golf course rated #1 in the area. Arthur has been involved in the integration of golf with resort and club operations, and residential development throughout his career.
- Former Director of Golf for Sea Pines, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, as well as Head Professional at Harbour Town Golf Links
- Former General Manager for Wachesaw Plantation, the Myrtle Beach area’s first private golf community and premier Tom Fazio golf course
- Former Vice-President of Bass Golf, a division of Bass Investment Group. Charlotte-based golf development and management firm and partner in firm’s Island West Golf Club at Hilton Head Island
- President, Lowcountry Golf Course Owners Association, 1994-1998
- Chairman, Golf Committee of Hilton Head Island Visitors & Convention Bureau, 1993-1998
- Board of Directors, National Golf Course Owners Association, 1996-2000
- Board of Directors, South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association, 1994-1998
- 1998 to present- Principal, Lighthouse Golf
- 2009-2010 Exclusive work for CNL Financial Group, www.cnl.com
- Crittenden Golf Inc. Magazine’s 2016 top 10 Consultants in Golf Industry
- PGA of America, Life Member